EXTERIOR: SPACE AND COMFORT
A comfortable cockpit looking out to sea: a starboard dining table, able to accommodate up to twelve guests, a recreation area on the same side and seating at the rear beam.
Design: Ergonomic styling
An ergonomic helm station accessible from the cockpit or deck, thus enabling communication between the skipper and crew at all times.
Large aft transoms with a spacious swim platform, allowing simple access to the tender and safe, easy boarding.
A forward cockpit, fitted with a sunbathing area, provides further living space.
INTERIOR: ELEGANCE AND LUMINOSITY
A selection of luxurious materials, by Nauta Design, enhances the new interior lines.A wide choice of accommodation layouts to meet the needs of owners and large families: available in three or four cabins. A new aft cabin, fitted with a « semi Island bed » berth and multiple storage space.Large hull window glazing with integrated portholes in the cabin provide exceptional natural light and an outstanding view. Particular attention given to volume layout, smooth flow of circulation and luminosity makes this new interior a truly pleasant living area.
NEW GENERATION RIGGING: PERFORMANCE AND SIMPLICITY
A symbol of the new generation Lagoons, the 40 is endowed with advanced performance features: a VPLP hull structure and an increased sail area provide a better sail surface area / displacement ratio. The decision to position the mast step further aft, which stems directly from VPLP's experience in competitive sailing, provides this catamaran with multiple advantages:
- A self-tacking jib for simplified manoeuvres.
- A large forward triangle for a wider choice of downwind sails: a guarantee of performance.
- A shorter boom for ease of manoeuvring.
- A main sail, with a high aspect ratio, enabling the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail for optimised performance.
- The re-centring of weight, thanks to aft positioning of rigging, considerably reduces pitching.